Conference Rooms Melbourne
Conferences are such an integral part of conveying knowledge to groups of people and in order for them to run efficiently, a designated conference room is crucial. It ensures you’re uninterrupted for the duration of your conference, that your attendees are comfortable and have enough space to enjoy it, and that you have the tools necessary to conduct your conference without a hitch.
Why conference rooms?
There are those who think a conference room can be any space big enough to hold the number of people you’ve invited. Unfortunately, many of those hosts encounter problems that could have been solved with a proper conference room or space.
One could easily rent a projector, a screen, a stage, a microphone, speakers, chairs, and so much more, then proceed to fiddle with it all until it works followed by the mandatory technical difficulties during the conference itself – or, one could hire a conference room for a few hours, save the pile-up costs and have a friendly staff member help to get you set up instead so you can run your conference without hiccups!
Is a conference room right for me?
There are some common needs that hosts express when looking for a space to hold their event and our wide variety of conference rooms are equipped to handle just about any request, common or uncommon:
- Need to house up to 200 people for a couple of hours or a whole day?
- Need a space that allows for catering at lunch time for attendees?
- Need audiovisual integration including:
- Need seating taken care of?
- Need a room with high-speed internet and video conferencing integration so you can meet online?
- Need a beautiful location with stunning rooms designed to impress attendees instead of “just being sufficient”?
- Need breakout areas and outdoor spaces for lunch and rest periods?
- Need friendly, helpful staff to set you up before attendees arrive to ensure a seamless start?
- Need parking on-site or nearby?
- Need an easily accessible location that is close to home?
Your $30 Waterman Membership is your access into our 3 centres across Eastern Melbourne, unlimited hot desking during business hours, over 100 meeting rooms and breakout spaces and the ability to cancel anytime with no lock-in contracts.
Your $30 monthly membership includes:
Unlimited hot desking during business hours
Access over 100 meeting rooms & breakout space
Unlimited high speed internet
Access to our exclusive Waterman community events
Belong to an incredible network of like-minded entrepreneurs
Parking on-site or nearby
Build out your membership inclusions with the Waterman Business Boosts
Upgrade your membership at any time
Benefits of a conference room
Waterman Business Centres offer a range of benefits including:
Private meeting rooms
Spacious training & event rooms
State-of-the-art video conferencing rooms
Waterman is dedicated to ensuring our business hubs are not only compliant with government regulations and safe work practices but also that you and your team feel safe and secure when working within our centres.
We have implemented:
• Increased sanitisation in common spaces throughout the centre.
• Offered temporary solutions to ensure correct social distancing is followed.
• Signage as friendly reminders about social distancing.
See our full COVID-19 Safe Action Plan here.
Your choice of 3
At our Chadstone location you’ll discover a whole new side to the fashion capital of the world – where high-end meets community. Perfect for when you need a spray of Chanel on your break or a bite from its multicultural and extensive food courts.
Enjoy a breath of fresh air as you crunch numbers and bring in results at our Caribbean Park location. Away from the hustle and bustle of the CBD, here you can enjoy lush and spacious outdoors areas and expertly crafted and designed indoors.